Monday, June 15, 2009

Self Service

As requested, here are HQs of Freja's editorial in the Fall/Winter 2008 issue of Self Service magazine. It was shot by Inez and Vinoodh and also features Anja Rubik, Catherine McNeil, Eniko Mihalik, and Lara Stone. For the most part, all the girls were shot separately so I'm only posting the ones with Freja.

Untitled
Self Service #29 Fall/Winter 2008
Ph: Inez and Vinoodh











I also just want to say thank you to the readers and commentators out there. I really appreciate your feedback, tips, recommendations and general enthusiasm. I started this blog for myself basically as an outlet for all this energy and admiration I had for Freja and fashion in general. I never thought anyone would actually care to read my endless ramblings, so thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment