Saturday, June 26, 2010

More Max Mara Images

I really hope these aren't the campaign images because the gross overuse of Photoshop in them is criminal. Why even hire a model like Freja if you're going to alter her face so much?





After seeing this whole set I want to believe that these are just lookbook images, because these as a campaign would be pretty disappointing. I mean, when was a Max Mara campaign ever shot in black & white? And I know their campaigns are usually pretty minimal, but this would be taking things to an extreme. The images also seem too raw and bland to be a fully formed ad campaign. I don't know....what do you think? Actual campaign? Or something else?

Also, thanks again to the anonymous commenter for the tip! You're like my very own fairy god mother. :)

Image Credits: Max Mara Mexico Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment