Monday, January 3, 2011

The Best for 2011 - My wish



Thanks for the wonderful year we spent together


2010 was probably the most interesting year in my fashion business since 15 years,  meeting and connecting with so many new inspiring people and supporters. 2010 I decided to start my fashion blog, my focus was to create a high-glam platform for fashion news and sensational photography and I hope that I succeeded. Beyond my own accessory line under the brand 'ANDREA JANKE', creating and distrbuting since some years, I found over my blog fantastic new inspirations and co-operation partners, but also I deepened more and more the fabulous creative work to realize my fashion-blog. For my 2011 to-do list I hope to attache and meet many new people beyond my lovely fellows, friends and partners - 'fashion-lovers' - to interchange synergetic influences in fashion, art and life-style to join an interesting, fashionable and humoristic communication. 







Bags and Purses by ANDREA JANKE
Photography ANDREA JANKE


Danke für dieses wundervolle Jahr

2010 war mit angehender Sicherheit eines meiner interessantesten Jahre im Fashion-Business seit 15 Jahren mit der Möglichkeit so viele neue interessante Menschen, Fashionlovers und Kooperationspartner kennenzulernen. 2010 begann ich meinen Fashionblog 'ANDREA JANKE Finest Accessories', zunächst mehr als Hobby, doch dann sehr bald, wurde das 'Bloggen' zu meiner Leidenschaft mit dem Fokus ein 'high-glam' Blog zu gestalten farbenprächtiger Photozusammenstellungen und interessanten Fashionnews der New York, Paris, Milan Fashion Weeks. Dies neben meiner Tätigkeit als Brand Manager für meine eigene Accessoire Linie, welche ich distribuiere unter dem Label 'ANDREA JANKE'. Auf meiner Wunschliste für das Jahr 2011 hoffe ich weiterhin sehr viele Menschen für meinen Fashionblog begeistern zu können. Ich freue mich mich über die 'loyal followers' so sehr wie über neue 'friends and fellows'! Ich freue mich sehr über Meinungen, Anregungen, Konversationen, - auf Sie!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment