Thursday, January 13, 2011

My (re-viewed) Look Of The Day


Style As A Question Of Controversy

I come back to to my today's post 'Winter Olympics' which I very loved to realize, - first, for those wonderful fur-styles; second, for those amazing pictures by the photographer Greg Kadel. But, always on the research of beautiful, stylish looks I must say, I suddenly recognized the BLUMARINE SS 2011 collection, which I lately posted on my Official Facebook Page, and I thought that it might be a good style to realize a little mixture of 'Winter Olympics' and BLUMARINE-Summer styles. For this reason I re-viewed my latest post and this is the result ...








I love the imagination of combination of that amazing hip-length Silver-fox jacket by Roberto Cavalli and, why not, with the Ibiza-inspired BLUMARINE dress.

I adore the combination of the stunning enamelled tiger-head bracelet on a line-up of glam seventies chicks bedecked in head-to-toe multicolored leopard-prints. Print on print, peach of pink, turquoise on green ... And, now missing in that post my special guest - the Jet-Set silver-stared ski pant ... http://andreajanke-accessory.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-look-of-day.html


Source: VOGUE, BLUMARINE
Photography by 
Marcio Madeira/firstView; Valerio Mezzanotti.
For VOGUE Germany Photography by Greg Kadel

Fashion Credit:
Silver Fox leather jacket by Roberto Cavalli
Skiing-glasses by Uvex
Dress by BLUMARINE SS 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment